Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I finally have internet access!!!

Okay my few followers I finally decided to use Ryan's old work computer and buy a wireless card so I could surf the internet. Also try to keep up on a few blog posts. Nothing new to post here other than Ryan is busy with school and as a result I have way too much free time. Seriously I need to get busy with projects, learning Spanish, or just surfing the internet for way too long. I think learning Spanish might be a better way to spend my extra free time. I say this because I have many Spanish speaking patients that I am unable to communicate with other than a few short phrases consisting of "abre la boca" and "serre la boca" ( I most likely have mis-spelled these so don't correct me just yet). I would like to buy the rosetta stone to learn it, but I don't have an extra 500 dollars just lying around. Hopefully I can take a class or something........we will see how it goes. My next post will hopefully consist of pictures. This old lap top might just let me download some photos to share. For now you will have to enjoy my short boring post :)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Kristie!

You are NEVER boring! We want to see you guys soon. We're going camping for the next couple of days! We'll call soon!

J & J said...

Hey I wanted my name to be Stacy White too! I wonder if I just named you that when I would dress you up for the pageant parade. I am happy you are at least back on the blog. I missed your posts and of course I miss you! Don't you need to come to a dental hygiene conference here or something sometime soon?! Love youxoxo

Jake and Denae said...

you are too funny friend... i will help you with your espanol!! Nos Vamos amiga!! Besitos!

Rich and Liz Harris said...

Do it!! I've often thought how much knowing Spanish would have helped living in AZ! These days, it makes you that much more marketable for employers too! Good for you!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

ooooooo you should learn french so we can talk and people can't understand us!

Russ and Julie said...

SO I think it's been about two months since I've checked out the blogs and was sad that you haven't updated for awhile! That sucks about your computer...we only have the mac book and I'd be lost if something happened to it. You guys looked like you had a lot of fun at Mary's Halloween party (the prettiest tooth-fairy ever!) We hope everything is going well for you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Love ya