Monday, October 20, 2008

Keeping busy as Newlyweds!

So here a few pictures of the kitchen and living room.......they aren't completely finished, but I think it looks a lot better. I guess you can be the judge of that!


Ryan working hard.  We put in a new floor, painted, assembled and installed kitchen cabinets, put in a new light socket for a microwave (plus many more small things I never dreamed we would get to learn to do!!!!!  Ryan got shocked while attempting to be an electrician, but he pulled through and we were able to install a new microwave.  Let's just say we learned a lot while working together on these projects....


Before
(Ryan's bachelor pad!)


After
(we updated thanks to Ikea)



Before
 (Ryan's couch his grandma gave him)



After
 (a couch I purchased while living with my roommates)




6 comments:

The Minert's said...

Your before and after pics look awesome...Ibet looking at those makes you think it was all worth it! It;s a good thing you added your touch to the once before bachelor pad...we love you guys. Love, Summer and baby Kaisley

Kori said...

So there I was checking out Lexi's blog and I find yours! I am glad that you started one! Your house looks great! You guys have done such a good job. We need to get together!

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Kristie welcome to the blogging world it is good to have you here finally! I am going to put the pumpkin patch pictures up soon so check it out! I love the before and after pictures of your place. It really has changed!

Karen said...

WOW you guys have done sucha great job on the apt. It looks like you have been keeping busy with life and everything. BTW, if you don't know who I am, I'm Ryan cousin.

Hailey said...

Kristie- Hey there! Thanks for the help with the blogging mishap.:)You guys did an awesome job on the "remodel." Your house looks great!!!! I'm sure we'll see you guys soon.

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

I love before and after pictures!