Monday, October 27, 2008

Spyglass Pumpkin Patch!

So I helped Cindy with Izabel and Ford at the Spy glass pumpkin patch.  It was so fun seeing how excited kids get over the smallest things.  It definitely brought back good memories of past halloween adventures.  So sad Sam and Jenelle weren't able to join us like last year!  WE MISS YOU SO DARN MUCH!  Actually Izabel asked about Sam tonight when I stopped by Cindy and Adams.  She asked what Sam was going to be for Halloween.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.

the kids having fun in a pile of pumpkins
holding hands :) too cute

more pumpkins!!! YAY!

a picture I found online....it just screamed autumn!!  had to post it :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Kristie! I hope you don't mind me finding your blog! I love finding friends from high school. It's been so long since I've been close. Your wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Hey Lady!
I love your blog I really do! Your neice and nephew are so dang cute! I am also so grateful for our friendship! I love hanging out with you! I hope that you have a great week and I will see you on wed. and I am sure I will talk to you tomorrow! ha ha