Monday, November 10, 2008

The bathroom is DEMOLISHED!

So we kept busy tonight....and I think our neighbors hate us now.  All of the pounding and scraping, but we stopped at 8:45 pm  so they can't be too upset!  Ryan is in all of the pictures, but just so you all know I did help out!   So now our bathroom is completely torn apart and I am so excited because we get to fix the creaky floor!  Once it is done I'll post some more photos!  

the 80's cabinet is finally gone!  HOORAH :)

Ryan working hard tearing out the tile and dry wall

now this is what is left!  I can't wait to get this shower working again.  Thanks Trent and Heide for letting us use your shower!  We were covered in dry wall dust and tile fragments.  Remodeling is a blast!!!!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

Kemp Family said...

OH Ryan, I remember those days when Uncle Dave was finishing our basement. Such a mess. Way to go Kristie, you are a trooper, and must be the instigator or the project. It will feel so good when your house is finally your home. Have fun. We can't wait to see you again.

Aunt Val

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

I can't wait to see it when it's finished. I would love to remodel both of our bathrooms. Now you'll be able to give us tips when we someday do ours.

Cindy Bigelow said...

yay! i'm so excited for you. you've been waiting for the new bathroom for a long time! it's going to look so good...with your sky blue walls and all! can't wait to see it!

J & J said...

Wow you two are really tearin' things up. Looks kind of fun. I am excited to see your progress. We'll skype you again soon...

Kori said...

What handy man you have!! And it sounds like you aren't to bad yourself. can't wait to see the finished product, and just let me know for this months get together, can't wait!

The Minert's said...

Wow, I can't wait to see the finished product! Hopefully soon how long can you go without a bathroom..... Well good luck guys!

Heidi Bitsch said...

I'm excited to see the finished project! Probably not as excited as you are. :) Good luck!

Cindy Zickgraf said...

WOW! Another project for the Kemp Family! You guys are going to have an awesome home when it is all said and done! Which is worse to redo the bathroom or kitchen? Hope things are going well with the project! Talk to you soon!
Love, Cindy