Sunday, November 9, 2008

Next Project!

So this week Ryan and I are starting the remodel of our master bathroom.  Again it is highly outdated and I absolutely hate linoleum flooring!  So tomorrow we are demolishing everything!  This is Ryan's favorite part......we are tearing out the cabinet below, linoleum, and shower tile.  We will probably be without a working shower for 4-5 days.  I guess we won't take showers or just head to the gym and use the shower there. (which will get me to go so it isn't entirely a bad idea:)  Wish us luck!  I will post after pictures too so I can appreciate the much needed change and hard work!  

the bathroom is a disaster......I can't wait to see how good it will look later this week.

5 comments:

Heidi Bitsch said...

Yeah for projects! Hope that you get your shower working quickly, that is definitely something I am grateful for. :) Wow 8 months huh? That's great! I am still at the same office and still enjoying it. It's been pretty slow though with the whole economy etc. Hopefully it will pick up soon. Are you still at Keller's? How is that going? Are you guys having any slow downs or is it still pretty busy?

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

You guys are so great for taking on remodel projects. Some day I hope I can have that fun :). It's fun reading your blog. I have one two. It's on private for work reasons...but I'd love to share since you are sharing yous. Just need your email if you want to see it. Thanks...Allison (Clark) Harmon :)

Kori said...

Good luck with the remodel! I can't wait to see the finished product! I know it will look great!

Hailey said...

good luck with the master bathroom... We are working on ours too. I can't wait to see the finished product. I am really excited for you guys!!!!

Jenn Oldham said...

You guys are so amazing! I can't believe that you two have remodled the whole place by yourselves - I am seriously impressed!