Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally an update!

So here is our finished bathroom!  There are still some small things left to do.  Like put up towel racks and a few shelves, but the big project is complete!  I am loving my new granite countertop with an under mount sink!  We put in the bead board ourselves, which took us all day to do because we had no idea what we were doing.  In the end I am happy with the finished project and grateful for Ryan's hard work.  



below is a the bead board almost installed!


Ryan working his safety glasses and using some borrowed power tools!  Thanks Danny for letting us borrow your saw!


.....one more just because I'm proud of how it turned out.



8 comments:

The Minert's said...

It looks AWESOME! Good work you two! See you in a week... Summer

Heidi Bitsch said...

Your bathroom looks awesome! You must feel very proud to know you did that.

Trev and Shan said...

Wow, I am impressed! Good work Ryan and Kristie! It really looks great, I love the bead board (or whatever it's called). You should be very proud!!

Kori said...

It looks like a million bucks!!! You two should be so proud of yourselves! We still need to get together!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Kristie~
Your bathroom looks Awesome! I love it! You guys rocked it! volleyball was fun tonight you did great! Love your guts! Heide

Pence Planet said...

It looks wonderful. Way to go you hard workers!!! I especially love the cabinet sink.

Erin said...

It looks so nice! I love the bead board. Looks like all your hard work is paying off.

Hailey said...

Good job guys!!!! It looks so good. I think Danny would be quite impressed.:) Hope all is well. Get ready to Bunco it up in January. Happy Holidays!
Hailey