Sunday, March 1, 2009

One fabulous year and a few more Maui pictures!

So officially Ryan and I are celebrating a full year together!  It has gone by so quickly and we have had so much fun.  I am excited to spend many more years with him.  I had to post the picture below because he looks so darn adorable and I just want to pinch his cheeks!  I love him SO MUCH and I look forward to the many more adventures we will share together.  Oh and I had to post a few more pictures of the beach.  We miss it and Idaho is so cold right now.....I am freezing and turning pale white again.  Good thing Ryan loves me so much he actually is allowing me to turn up the heat!!!! ha ha
The picture below is Aiden smiling after spitting up on his Uncle Ryan.  He thought it was pretty darn funny!

the kemp boys checking out one of the beaches......they looked identical walking out to the ocean so, again I had to take a picture.

Ryan looking for sea turtles.......he didn't find any at this spot!

Sunday church with an ocean view.  Nice location!  Tempting though I wanted to run across the street and into the ocean :)

One last view of beautiful Maui, Hawaii

10 comments:

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a nice day together!

Jake and Denae said...

Happy Anniversary!! I just love you two to pieces and cant wait for our many adventures this summer!! Man, I wish Jake would let me turn up the heat... why is it that they are always sweating and we are on the point of freezing? Come up guys get it together!!!! Smooches

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

Happy Anniversary! That's very exciting...we'll be doing th same in three weeks...crazy how time flies!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

You guys are so dang cute!!! It seems like you guys have been together forever!! I love hanging out with you guys and am going to miss you so much when we leave in only 6 weeks... so sad!!! Congrats on the big one year! Love ya Girl

Kori said...

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary, and what a way to spend it! I am so jealous of your trip to hawaii! Take care!

J & J said...

it seems that you have had a marvelous one so far....such a cute picture of ryan, i want to pinch his cheeks too! love you both xoxo

Cindy Bigelow said...

hey that's right...it has been one year! wow...i can't believe it. sorry i am a bad friend and i forgot :( congrats on a fantastic first year! you guys make one of the best couples ever...definitely a favorite of mine.

looks like you had so much fun in maui! i can't wait to hear all of the stories!

love ya. miss ya.

Erin said...

One year! Yay! I love anniversaries! I'm also sad I've never been to Hawaii. It looks beautiful.

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

hey, i remembered the name of our favorite beach on maui...big beach. and guess what, little beach was right next to it...yep, the nudey beach. booya!

Russ and Julie said...

Kristie, Congrats to you and Ryan for a wonderful first year of marriage! Your Hawaii pictures look amazing and how great to spend it with family! We miss you!