Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Maui Please!

So Maui, Hawaii was such a beautiful vacation.  I had to post tons of photos so everyone can see how spectacular it really is.  Honestly though it is better in real life and all who have been there I'm sure agree with me.  Where do I begin with what we did and all of the funny stories.  I'll give a brief overview and if you want more details you'll have to give me a call!  Seriously I have to start with bringing Aiden was surprising really fun!  He did great the whole time.  He slept on the airplane and the beach.  I am sure Heide will blog about him too so I won't say too much, but I loved having him with us.  We all enjoyed snorkeling, playing in the waves, seeing a whale jump, seeing a huge sea turtle, eating, relaxing, tanning, cliff jumping, boogie boarding, card playing ..hmmmmm
I could go on for hours!  Basically I want to go back tomorrow even if I have to fly                                        stand by again and stay at a rinky dink hotel for two extra days!  I would do it all again to have the sand between my toes and the sun tanning my skin.  Let's just say I now want to look for a job there so we could enjoy 
the laid back life that Hawaii has to offer.  Ryan is on board for an adventure living on an island, but I'll keep you posted if any crazy ideas develop.....ha ha.  Enjoy all of the photos they took me forever to post.  Sending love to all and 
I am sad to say my tan is already fading and I just arrived home Wednesday afternoon.
Oh and if you want to know how our extra days went without our husbands Heide and I survived, but we were missing our boys! The stand by situation wasn't my favorite part, but I would honestly do it again so I could see that darn sea turtle and look out at the ocean holding hands with my adorable husband!  We will celebrate our first anniversary as Mr. and Mrs. Kemp on March 1st.  We combined Valentines and our Anniversary and celebrated by taking a trip to Maui!  What can I say I love him dearly and am grateful everyday I am married to him.  











8 comments:

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

Kristie! I am so jealous...Looks and sounds like you had so much fun! I hope you get to go back soon...and maybe someday I'll get to see it in real life. Until then thanks for sharing your pictures, it is beautiful!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

i love it! i love it! i love it! i love mauai with all my heart and i can't wait to go back. where did you stay? did you go on the road to hana? did you go to big beach? oh man i have so many questions i think i just need to call you right now! oh p.s. you and heidi look absolutely gorgeous.

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

what fun picts! Glad I could help you find a flight home. Wish the picts were a bit bigger. I love vacation get-aways with the hubby, they're my favorite!

Jake and Denae said...

oh so hot.. want to touch the hiney.....

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Hey!!! I love those pictures, and that trip was such an adventure I loved it!! It really was a funny trip and That last day oh man What can I say!! ha ha I loved it, so glad that we went with you! thanks again!!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary! I forgot that it was on the first. I can't believe it's already been a year. I'm so glad you all had so much fun.

Kemp Family said...

Well, tomorrow is the day....Happy Aniversary. What a way to celebrate...HAWAII, seriously, now that's a celebration. I'm so jealous. Dave and I have never been to Hawaii so I soak up every picture and moment that you posted. How fun that you guys do so much together. We miss not seeing you. Thanks for posting so we can stay in touch. We love you.

Heidi Bitsch said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you did a post on Hawaii! Looks like you had a blast and got a nice tan. Sad how quickly they fade though when you are out of the sun. Happy Anniversary tomorrow!