Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pizza party!

Yesterday Jay invited the family over for a pizza party.  He built a brick oven in the backyard and was ready for a pizza party.  The pizza was amazing with homemade pizza dough and fresh garden ingredients to load on top.  We all walked away stuffed from all of the yummy food!  We also enjoyed some hula hooping and cutting Chris's hair into a emo fo hawk.  Ryan also took the kids for a bike ride in Jay's sweet bike.  It was a great party!

Mom giving it a whirl
(the grandkids loved it)

pregnant Mary going for it! (she is due in two weeks)

sweet little faces:)


Summer rocking the hula hoop

Chris's new hairdo!
total fo hawk

Chris getting his hair chopped! Mary did a great job styling his mohawk

Baby Easton is such a doll.  I just want to squeeze him every chance I get

The three amigos.  Going on a bike ride

5 comments:

Kiley said...

Kristie-it's a good thing you keep everyone updated because Mary sure isn't doing a very good job! I guess I'll cut her a break since she's having a baby anytime though....Cute pics! Looks like you had so much fun!!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Those pictures are so dang cute!! Mary is so cute pregnant and baby easton is getting so big! It does feel like we are never coming home, I cant wait for you to come out and visit!! It is going to be a party!! Miss ya

Pence Planet said...

Love the photos Kristie! Dang you are on top of the blogging world. As Kiley mentioned good thing one of us is. I guess I am not motivated to show photos of myself nine months pregnant.

J & J said...

We miss the fam so much! Do we have fun together or what. Sam loves see all of his cousins. I think that he wonders where he is in the pictures. Thanks for keeping the family updated. We're so excited to see you very soon!

Erin said...

Your family always looks like they are having the best time! I can't believe how cute your nieces and nephews are, either. I ran into Cindy at Costco before we left and met Easton. What a sweet kid.