Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Beach Bums part 1

Ryan and I have been gone for a week enjoying some California sunshine.  We had such a great time hanging out with the Gabrielsen clan and relaxing on the beach.  Newport was such a blast and I want to go back tomorrow.  I must say it has been difficult adjusting to working instead of playing 24/7.  I have a few pictures of our trip, but about half way through my camera decided to get all blurry so I had to buy a disposable camera.  I haven't gotten those pictures developed yet so I will have to post those photos later.

Best Friends posing on the beach (I've been lucky enough to get to vacation with her on the beach since I was 13 or 14 yrs. old)  It has become a tradition.

Kylee relaxing in the sand

Lori Anne and baby Gabby

Moke he is seriously adorable

Jenelle, Joe, Sam, and baby Evan came to play one afternoon.  They are so lucky to live right by the ocean.  So jealous!


Ryan and I eating dinner at our favorite restaurant Rockin' Baja Lobster
love the seafood bucket! YUM :)

Sam and Moke being silly and enjoying every minute of it.

Denae and Jake at Rockin' Baja Lobster

Playing in the ocean......goodbye until next summer :(

9 comments:

Trev and Shan said...

How fun!! You guys are always taking fun little vacations...I'm jealous! :o)

The Minert's said...

looks like a blast!!! miss you all..sending you love from germany!!

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

How fun! Is Denae pregnant? Just wondering because of your hand on her stomach.

J & J said...

Miss you two. We went to Doheny tonight and Sam said, "This is the beach we came to with Kristie." I think you made a good impression. He's lovin his new toothbrush. Thanks! Love you.

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

you two girls have got to be the cutest set of best friends that i've ever laid eyes on! i just love being around you and denae and i have the best memories of going to newport with you two.

Kori said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! It seems like you are always going on vacation- I am jealous!

Rich and Liz Harris said...

Kristie, you are still one of the cutest girls (who now has one of the cutest blogs)I have ever known!!

PS... I could totally see you living on the beach...

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristie! I love your blog! Your trip looks like you had so much fun. I love the beach! Nate and I miss you guys. You need to come visit UT soon! :)or we could just skype...we haven't done that in awhile. hehe.

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

So cute!! I love the pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. Miss ya