Friday, August 28, 2009

Beach Bums part 2

So I finally developed my disposable water proof camera.  The photos didn't turn out the best, but I guess it is better than nothing.  I always look forward to the annual beach house trip and I can't believe it has already come and gone.  Ryan loves this relaxing week, but seriously he is always going.  He is constantly in the water body surfing and when he finally emerges he dives right into a book.  We are ready to pack up and fly back to Newport to enjoy some free time with the Gabrielsens.  Here are a few more pictures of our California Beach trip.


Kylee making a lovely face :)
Ryan reading........he is addicted to it and seriously once he starts he has to finish the book before he puts it down.  I try to teach him to savor books, but he never takes my advice.

Hanging out on the rocks

Visiting Sam in Dana Point, CA

Ryan and Jake searching for crabs and gettings splashed by the waves

Denae and Jake

BFF's me and Denae

California sunsets every night....I miss those

Jenelle and baby Evan........
Oh and I almost forgot.  Jenelle and Joe taught me how to paddle board.  Jenelle and I paddled out and went along the coast.  We had such a fun time and it was nice to do something new.  If you get the chance to do it you'll love it.  

5 comments:

Kemp Family said...

You guys are having quite the summer. I think all you do is PLAY. How fun. I remember my California days, beach and sunsets. Oh, you made me miss them. I've always been a California girl at heart. There's just nothing like the beach and watching the waves. Glad you're having so much fun.

cindy. said...

that looks like a whole lot of fun, girlie!

i actually really like the look of the disposables. they look all antique-y and vintage. sweet.

maybe one day when i find myself a husband we should go on a vacation together. to the beach. and our husbands can sit on the beach and read while you and i have girlie chats :)

cindy. said...

p.s. i love your blog background. it's just so you.

Rich and Liz Harris said...

You all are some beautiful people

The Minert's said...

Looks like a blast!!! We miss you guys...come and visit!! xoxoxo