Monday, September 21, 2009

This is funny!

So I was looking through the blog world and came upon Hilary and Andy's blog.  They had an image of two pictures morphed together to show what their baby would look like.  I decided to try it just for fun.  Ryan and I died laughing at some of the morphed images that we did with different famous people!  I must say my picture with Brad Pitt turned out adorable! (really it just looks like a mini Brad). Ryan thought it was interesting that our photos made a girl.  He thinks we will have all girls!  (so do I poor kid).  Anyways if you want to try it out because it is hilarious go to www.morphthing.com and upload some pictures.  Happy morphing ! ha ha
This is our morphed photo of a baby girl! ( I used a photo of Ryan and me)
What do you think?  Does it look like it could be our kid?


Last but not least Ryan's photo morphed with Britney Spears. Oh another girl!!!!













10 comments:

The Minert's said...

Okay, that is freakin hilarious! I could just see the two of you for hours morphing your photos....I have got to try this out and see if it ends up looking like Kaisley...if it does that might be a little freaky....well miss ya xoxoxo

P.s have you look up flights.....I'm serious you have to make a trip out here to see us! I promise we would have a blast!!!

J & J said...

How fun just finding out what your pretend kids would look like. I have to say though I had a hard time seeing the resemblance in any of them. You and Brad definately would make cuties. Can't wait to see what beauties you two (meaning you and Ryan) will actually make. Keep practicing-right!? Love you!

Jake and Denae said...

You are geeks but I love you!! HA HA

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

LOL that's great!

Russ and Julie said...

You crack us up! I think you guys better get busy and have a real one! Love you!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

That is so funny!!! They actually all look rally cute!

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Wow those are some really cute kids, you can't let us down now! Just KIddin! It gets me curious wanting to try it and see if it looks like any of the real life kids I already have. I saw Hilary's, why does hers look like a grown up and yours looks like kids?

Rich and Liz Harris said...

Awesome! I'll look forward to seeing how close the morphing was!!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

i agree with julie. have one of your own already! ;)

Jay Amy and Tesla said...

That is awesome!!