Monday, December 28, 2009

A little bit of Christmas Cheer!

Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love it even if my Doctor tried to ruin it with telling me I have to get knee surgery again. Seriously I am the 1% out of the 99% that have to have an ACL reconstruct due to no fault of mine or the doctors. Really now that is not the way to start out your Christmas holiday. Other than that awful news Christmas was spectacular. The kids were all super excited and could not wait for Santa's arrival. I think Sam asked to open presents nearly 30 times Christmas Eve. It is easy to forget your worries and get lost in the magic of the holidays with kids capturing the purest joy of the season. Hope your holidays were Merry and Bright! Wish me luck on my knee surgery in less than two days! The cutest Christmas elf(Easton) and his momma

Santa made a surprise visit!


Ford with his favorite Uncle :)


A little bit of the Christmas Craziness!


Some of the grand kids! Sam is about to squeeze Kaisley with his toes! :)


Trent and Aiden on our road trip to Salt Lake the weekend before Christmas. We celebrated with the Kemp family for Ryan's mom's 60th birthday.


Sisters and Brian (He loves us)

6 comments:

Kori said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Chrismtas! You and your sisters a BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so sorry to hear that you have to have knee surgery again:( If you need anything let me know, or if you just want a visitor:) Good Luck! I will be thinking of you!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

That Easton is so dang cute!! and love the sister picture!! Good luck tomorrow, everything is going to go perfect and Then you will rock it in volleyball!!!

Jake and Denae said...

Wow!! Look at all those hotties!!! I am here for a shoulder to cry on best friend.... you can do it!! smooches

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Love it! Christmas was a blast, the picture of Sam squeezing Kaisley is hilarious! I do love the picture of me and my little cutie boy! Hope you are still recovery well. Have fun on your vacation! Love you

Jenn Oldham said...

I am so sorry to hear about your knee surgery AGAIN! How miserable! I hope that you are having a speedy recovery. You sure deserve it!

Rich and Liz Harris said...

Poor Kristie!! Hope the surgery went well!